I remember clearly my first day of 6th grade because my mom said I could wear some mascara and lip gloss to school if I wanted it to accompany my striped Hang Ten top and henna necklace. It was a glorious milestone.
I still don’t think school requires much more than that (even if you’re in college – or if you’re just taking your kids to school!) so here is an idea that’s as easy as pie and only takes 4 products but still makes a wow impression.
(I started with IID foundation in Dark, you can start with that, tinted moisturizer, or just go bare skinned!)
1. Too Faced BTS Mascara
2. MAC Brun Eyeshadow
3. Eyeko Brow Gel
4. Jolie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek in Always Cherry I am IN LOVE with this stuff! Perfect for a punch of color that still looks natural somehow!?
1. Apply a nice coat of mascara to top and bottom lashes
2. Fill those brows!
3. Lightly brush your brow hair up with some brow gel, this will define them and keep them in place!
4. Dab some blush into the apples of your cheeks and tap in a circle until its fully blended
5. Dab the same blush into your lips and pat!
SUPER simple but such a great way to play up your beautiful features without much time or heavy looking makeup:)
My friend/fashion blogger Latisha is rounding up some of her favorite back to school shopping basics, I can always use help in that department because when I shop I tend to get a bunch of things that I can’t mix and match very well which just means less bang for my buck. Click HERE to check out all the details!