Celebrity Looks Makeup Tutorials

Date Night

It is Friday so, go out, have fun, let your hair down and get your Penelope Cruz on.

penelopecruz

OR if you are more like me: get your Penelope Cruz on and then sit at your house and watch TV. Alone. On your lap top…either way…

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Carson
    August 12, 2011 at 4:40 pm

I’ll take you out on a date!!! Next time you’re in Phoenix!! Or I’ll try to make my way up to St. George one of these days πŸ™‚ We can totally date night it up!! Maybe I’ll try to study up and do my OWN make up πŸ˜‰

caralynee
      August 16, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Yes, PLEASE! I can’t wait!!!!!!

cassidy miller
    August 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm

YOu are STUNNING, seriously. I love you shirt, too πŸ™‚ Loved this look!

alyssa mccall
    August 24, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Your makeup is AMAZING! I’ve never really been an expert on how to do my makeup and I need something new to do, just for school and everyday. I’m on facebook if you need like a pic or something to go off of…. If you can’t find me, I’m friends with Katie Shober πŸ™‚

Tiana
    January 15, 2012 at 2:03 am

What were the products you used for this tutorial?? πŸ™‚

Courtney
    July 25, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I’m with Tiana…what products did you use?!?

Nikita
    May 15, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Hi Cara, I just found your blog and I’ve spent all night going through it! You are ridiculously talented and kind sharing all your different techniques with all of us. I love how you see the beauty in everyone and try to show everyone the same magic you see! That makes you a truly beautiful person. Thank you!

happy wheels
    September 8, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well

April 27, 2020 at 2:36 am

The appearance of this actress is so beautiful and unique that it is difficult to imagine her in another role because she very clearly reveals her images.

April 27, 2020 at 2:46 pm

It seems that these are the two absolutely different persons. The applied makeup makes your face unrecognizable sometimes.